- Mukherjee A, Castanares M, Hedayati M, Wabler M, Trock B, Kulkarni P, Rodriguez R, Getzenberg RH, DeWeese TL, Ivkov R*, and Lupold SE*. Monitoring nanoparticle mediated cellular hyperthermia with a high sensitivity biosensor. Nanomedicine (Lond). 2014. February 18. [Epub ahead of Print]
- Mukherjee A, Darlington T, Baldwin R, Holz C, Olsen S, Kulkarni P, DeWeese TL, Getzenberg RH, Ivkov R and Lupold SE. Development and screening of a series of antibody-conjugated and silica coated ironoxide nanoparticles for targeting the Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen. ChemMedChem 2014, March 3. [EPub ahead of Print].
- Ribas J, Ni X, Castanares M, Liu M, Rodriguez R, Mendell JT, and Lupold SE. A novel source for miR-21 expression through the alternative polyadenylation of VMP1 gene transcripts. Nucleic Acids Research 2012; doi: 10.1093/nar/gks308
- Lupold SE, Johnson T, Chowdhury WH, and Rodriguez R. A real time Metridia Luciferase based non-invasive reporter assay of mammalian cell viability and cytotoxicity via the β-actin promoter and enhancer. PLoS ONE 7(5): e36535, 2012
- Ni X, Castanares M, Mukherjee A, and Lupold SE. Nucleic Acid Aptamer: clinical applications and promising new horizons. Cur Med Chem. 18(27), 4206-4214, 2011
- Ni X, Zhang Y, Ribas J, Chowdhury WH, Castanares M, Zhang Z, Laiho M, DeWeese TL, Lupold SE. Prostate-targeted radiosensitization via aptamer-shRNA chimeras in human tumor xenografts. Journal of Clinical Investigation. J Clin Invest. 2011 Jun 1;121(6):2383-90.
- Wu P, Kudrolli TA, Chowdhury WH, Minzhi ML, Rodriguez R, and Lupold SE. Adenovirus Targeting to Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen through Virus displayed Semi-random Peptide Library Screening. [Priority Report] Cancer Res. 2010 Dec 1;70(23):9549-53.
- Ribas J and Lupold SE. The transcriptional regulation of miR-21, its multiple transcripts, and their implication in prostate cancer. Cell Cycle; 9(5), 923-9, 2010
- Ribas J, Ni X, Haffner M, Wentzel EA, Salmasi1 AH, Chowdhury WE, Kudrolli TA, Yegnasubramanian A, Luo J, Rodriguez T, Mendell JT, Lupold SE. miR-21: An androgen receptor regulated microRNA which promotes hormone dependent and independent prostate cancer growth. Cancer Research. [Priority Report] 69(18): 7165-9, 2009
- Lupold SE., Kudrolli T., Chowdhury W., Wu P, and Rodriguez R. "A Novel Method for Generating and Screening Peptides and Libraries Displayed on Adenovirus Fiber" Nucl. Acids Res. 35(20):e138, 1-10, 2007
- Lupold SE, Rodriguez R. "Adenoviral Vectors for Prostate Cancer Gene Therapy" Cancer Therapy, Vol 3, 267-284, 2005
- Lupold SE, Rodriguez R. "Adenoviral Gene Therapy, Radiation, and Prostate Cancer" Reviews in Urology; Vol 7(4), 193-202. Fall 2005
- Lupold SE., Rodriguez R. Disulfide-Constrained Peptides that Bind to the Extracellular Portion of the Prostate Specific Membrane Antigen. Mol Cancer Ther. 3(5):597-603, 2004
- Lupold SE., Hicke B.J., Lin Y., Coffey DS. Identification and characterization of nuclease-stabilized RNA molecules that bind human prostate cancer cells via the prostate-specific membrane antigen. Cancer Research. 62(14):4029-33, 2002.
- Ribas J and Lupold SE. Role of miR-21, and androgen-regulated microRNA, in prostate cancer, In Androgen Responsive Genes in Prostate Cancer, Springer, 2012. Chapter 18, in Androgen-Responsive Genes in Prostate Cancer. Regulation, Function and Clinical Applications. Springer, 2013
- Byun Y, Mease RC, Lupold SE, Pomper MG. Recent Development of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Agents Targeting Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II (GCPII), Chapter 36, In Drug Design of Zinc-Enzyme Inhibitors: Functional, Structural, and Disease Applications. Wiley, 2009
- Lupold SE. Molecular Approaches to Prostate Cancer, Johns Hopkins Medicine Podcast, 2008