Prostate cancer, also known as carcinoma of the prostate, is a malignant tumor of the prostate
Use the slides below to guide you through the function and anatomy of the prostate.
Prostate Cancer Facts
- 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime
- The second most common diagnosed cancer in American men.
- 85% of all diagnosis of localized cancers are more often curable
- Over 50% of prostate cancer death are in men diagnosed after the age of 75
- PSA screening reduce death by approximately 30%