Assistant Professor of Urology and Oncology
Director, Division of Testis Cancer
Director of Social Media
Brady Urological Institute; Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer
2013 AUA Research Forum Candidate, Poster Presentation “Delayed Interventions and Surveillance for Small Renal Masses”
Nominated by the Mid-Atlantic AUA Section Board of Directors
- 2012 American Urological Association Essay Prize Winner Second Place (Clinical Research Category)
"A Multi-Institutional Prospective Clinical Trial of Delayed Intervention and Surveillance for Small Renal Masses: The DISSRM Registry."
- 2012 Best Clinical Case Presentation, AUA Residents' Day, March, 10; Linthicum, Maryland
- 2012 Frank L. Coulson Jr. Award for Clinical Excellence
The Miller-Coulson Academy of Clinical Excellence (MCACE) is an initiative sponsored by the Center for Innovative Medicine to recognize masterful physicians who are steadfastly committed to clinical excellence for the benefit of the patients and communities that they serve. Members of the faculty and housestaff are nominated and selected by colleagues and peers.
- 2008 Outstanding Surgical Intern Award
- 2007 Arnold P. Gold Humanism-In-Medicine Award Recipient
To honor medical students, residents, role-model physician teachers and other exemplars recognized for "demonstrated excellence in clinical care, leadership, compassion and dedication to service."
- 2007 Lawrence J. Durante Scholar
- 2006 Eastern Atlantic Student Research Forum Travel Award Winner