THE PATRICK C. WALSH
PROSTATE CANCER RESEARCH FUND
F O U N D E R S’ C I R C L E
Mr. and Mrs. Robert B. Aikens
Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Baker
Mary Ann and Bill Becker
Dr. and Mrs. Peter S. Bing
Jennifer A. Chalsty
John S. Chalsty
The Deeks Family Foundation
R. Christian B. Evensen
Phyllis and Brian L. Harvey
Heather C. and Patrick Henry
Charlton C. and F. Patrick Hughes
Beverly A. and Gary L. McDonald
Beth W. and A. Ross Myers
Nancy and Jim O'Neal
Mr. and Mrs. Paul W. Sandman
The Peter Jay Sharp Foundation
Irene and Bernard L. Schwartz
Virginia and Warren Schwerin
Carolyn and Bill Stutt
Mr. and Mrs. Charles B. Thornton Jr.
Luciana and Joe Vittoria
THE BESTSELLING BOOK ON PROSTATE CANCER IS NOW EVEN BETTER:
Second Edition, 2007
With this book, you will learn answers to these and other important questions:
• Why do I need to have a baseline PSA at age 40? I thought it was age 50!
• If there is no magic PSA cutoff point, how can my cancer be diagnosed?
• If I have cancer, how do I know where I stand (the 2007 Partin Tables), and what are my treatment options?
• What is the most up-to-date information on surgery and radiation therapy?
• Have there been any breakthrough treatments in the management of advanced disease?
Comprehensive, reassuring, and full of hope. Available from Warner Wellness –
www.hbgusa.com or call 800-759-0190